The thing I most remember about my trip so far is Desert, Fence, Desert, Fence, and cows and sagebrush.
While we were driving we saw rocks that people turned into houses, probably Indians. The were called cave dwellers. We saw real Indians on their horses herding up their cows. It was SOO COOL.
At the Grand Canyon, my mom was freaked out because there was a really high bridge that was small and then I was scared because there was a bent rail that you stood by and a girl took our picture. I was standing way against the rail. It was cool and scary. I got something cool at the gift shop that I will share with my friend Karly.
Im really really excited about Vegas tomorrow. I have a really pretty dress and shoes and purse and everything you could imagine. I get to go to a really fancy dinner. OH BOY!
I have figured out that tilting your head to the side helps you swim a lot better and makes your back straight as a board. It is cool, Im learing how to swim...YIPPIE YIPPAY
Signing off - Traveling Becca
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment