Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 1 - By Becca

OMG! A tree full of shoes. How cool is that? You should have come with us Karly. I miss you.

We went to a big castle and there was a grand chandelieer. We had to hike 1 mile and I got a really super big owie. The castle was really big and it had a lot of very old fashioned stuff.

I went into Nevada after that. It was funny because there was just a post and that split the two states apart. So we went vroom right over the state line.

After that we went to Virginia City. It was kinda like a ghost town in Gold Hill before there. We went into a big school house that had school in 1876. I saw a picture of the students in the old fashioned days. It was so cool. I got to go upstairs where two ladies had this big phone machine where somebody called the two ladies and the ladies said "who are you calling" and then they pulled out a cord and stuck it in the persons phone line so they could talk.

On the Lonliest Road in America I stood in the middle of the road! It was cool. My mom posted it on her blog.

So now we are off to the Spool (Spa /Pool). When I write again, Ill be in Utah.

Signing off - Traveling Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment