Thursday, April 5, 2012

Year 3 Day 1





















Hello All - This year we took off on our trip for year 3. We will be seeing Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina.


The drive to through Miami was no biggie this time. I must be getting better at driving in these huge cities. Im building up for New York I suppose.


Day 1 took us to Key West, FL. What a beautiful place. Crystal clear teal water, islands and sun. Duval street is a little crazy especially on Spring Break, but still beautiful. Celebration of the sunset is always a must and this year it was as spectacular as always. Chris even found a new hat that I think makes him look like a Cuban mobster! We call him Antonio now.


Short post for this day, more fun to come in the following days.


Traveling Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment